CHECK IN, SET UP, AND GENERAL INFORMATION:
1. SET UP begins 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the event start time. Please call to make arrangements, prior to the event, if you need more time for set up.
2. Please check in at GATE 2, just past the main gate for your space #.
3. Please pull over near your space to unload, then immediately move your vehicle to our VENDOR PARKING LOT, just outside Gate 4. Please do not block the driveway.
4. For the safety of our guests, all vehicles must be moved out of the event area 15 minutes prior to event start time and no vehicles will be let back in the gate until the event has ended.
5. When the event ends, you will be able to drive in Gate 4 and exit through Gate 2.
6. RESTROOMS are located in the Main building, Mabel Jordan Barn, and History Center
7. LOST AND FOUND AND FIRST AID KIT - front desk in the main building.
8. The museum has a CONCESSION STAND next to the Enterprise Church.
9. Just a reminder, there are no refunds for cancellations, no shows, or late arrivals.
10. Please "Like" us on FACEBOOK, www.facebook.com/PioneerFloridaMuseum for event updates.
11. If you need special accommodations or camping overnight, please contact us prior to the event.
12. ADDITIONAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS are located behind the counter in the general store, in case of emergency during events. There are also fire extinguishers located in every building.
THANK YOU for your cooperation!
If you have any other questions, please give us a call:
Pioneer Florida Museum 352-567-0262 office
Pioneer Florida Museum and Village
15602 Pioneer Museum Road ● Dade City, Florida 33523
Mailing address: P.O. Box 335 ● Dade City, Florida 33526 ● PH: 352-567-0262
www.pioneerfloridamuseum.org ● email@example.com ● non-profit 501(c)3