School/Summer Field Trip/Group Tour Rates are very affordable!
$3.00 each for all School Children and Chaperons -
$5.00 each for Adult Tours
Our tours have become very popular and we are booking well in advance.
How to Book a Field Trip or a Group Tour:
If you email please include: (copy and paste)
1. Date and time requested
2. Total number of guests ____ adults ___ students___
3. If students, age/grade level and school or group
4. Are you arriving by school, tour bus, mini-bus or extended van?
5. Any special requests or accommodations needed
6. Contact person, email, phone number
A confirmation email will be sent to you. Please check the information for accuracy and report any discrepancies immediately.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
- We conduct field trips and group tours year round.
- We prefer to start at , but can accommodate other times.
- Reservations are required for field trips or group tours.
- Field trip or group tours must consist of a minimum of 10 participants and require a minimum of one adult per 12 children.
- Each field trip lasts approximately 1 1/2 to two hours and is comprised of fifteen minute-long stations. A restroom break is included. All tours will be completed before breaking for lunch.
- You may bring a lunch and have a picnic at the museum. Tables are available for your use.
- You have the choice of visiting our Gift Shop. We have a variety of merchandise starting at $0.25.
- Teachers and parents should encourage children to dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather.
- Closed toe shoes such as sneakers are suggested.
- The museum sells water and soda in the gift shop.
Guided Tour may include:
- The Trilby Train Depot and a 1913 H.K. Porter #3 Steam Engine
- Lacoochee One Room School House and Enterprise Methodist Church built in 1905
- 1860's John Overstreet House
- Vegetable garden, washboard laundry, corn shelling
- C.C. Smith General Store
- Mabel Jordan Barn - Tractors, Wagons & Buggies
Open Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.